ONLINE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
between users that are not readily accessible to the general public will be treated by us as private to the extent required by applicable law, but may otherwise be accessed, viewed, copied, stored, forwarded, and displayed by us as may be reasonably necessary to enforce these Terms and Conditions or in compliance with applicable law. Unauthorized use of the Service may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under federal, state and local law or applicable regulations. If you become aware of misuse of our Service, please contact us at email@example.com.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
DISCLAIMER – USE OF THIRD-PARTY COMPANY NAMES AND TRADEMARKS
We may from time to time use third-party company names or trademarks on our website. This use is solely to help reference for you the specific type of educational services we offer (e.g., additional Albanian language resources). We are not affiliated with these companies, we do not own their trademarks and we are not endorsing their products. The company names and trademarks are all owned by third parties.
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENT
Termination of Repeat Infringer Accounts. Mëso!Shqip respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Service to do the same. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512(i) of the United States Copyright Act, we have adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of the Service who are repeat infringers. The Company may terminate access for users who are found repeatedly to provide or post third-party content without the necessary rights and permissions.
DMCA Take-Down Notices. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided via the Service infringe your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”; see, 17 U.S.C §512) by sending the following information in writing to our designated copyright agent at Mëso!Shqip, 3655 East Paces Walk NE, Atlanta, GA 30326:
- The date of your notification;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
DMCA Counter-Notices. If you believe that your User Content that has been removed from the Service is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our copyright agent using the contact information set forth above:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- A description of the content that has been removed and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in New York and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by our copyright agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing such person that we may reinstate the removed content in ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against us or you, the removed content may (in our discretion) be reinstated on the Service after such period has passed.
LICENSES TO YOUR USER CONTENT
You grant to us and our legal successors a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of your User Content in our provision of the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to makes copies and backups; present your User Content to you and other users; parse it into a search index or otherwise analyze it on our servers; share it with other users; and perform any of your User Content which may include audiovisual works such as music or video. This license applies to your User Content in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and also applies to your name, voice, and likeness, to the extent incorporated into your User Content.
You also grant to us permission to use your name, voice, likeness, and User Content in the promotion of the Service, in the form of showcased users of the Service on the Service website and other reasonable promotional activities.
For any of your User Content which is shared publicly, you grant each other user of the Service a nonexclusive, worldwide license to use, display, and perform your User Content through the Service and, if applicable, to reproduce your User Content solely on the Service, as enabled by the features of the Service.